Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Massive pimple filled with brownish liquid on chest. How to remove it ?

I got this thing on my chest that looks like a massive pimple but it isn t. At first it was a big massive thing filled with blood and yellow/brownish liquid ( i know this because I popped it ). After I popped it, it became smaller and I started to use a acne gel because my mother thought it might help, which did. but it doesn t disappear. My friend thinks it is just infected because I wear tight bras and it becomes very warm in between my breasts. I am hoping to know what this is and how to remove it.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..thajamay.., you need to be clinically examined, the lesion suggestive of Follicultis..
if there is any secondary infection need to be treated with antibiotics.
consult dermatologist...

Take care..
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor