Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Mass attached to the testes. No pain. Should I see a urologist?

Hello, I have a small mass attached to the bottom (not back, like the bottom pole) of my both testes. I went to see a doctor 8 months ago, he did ultrasound and said everything is allright, but after all the time the mass is still there, and now maybe I m just imagining it, but I think it s gotten very slightly bigger. it s sort of hanging freely from the testis, but I can t separate it, it doesn t hurt and is mostly soft with amorphous shape. I m thinking about seeing an urologist again
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for the query.
It is better to recheck even though the previous scan is normal, especially because it has enlarged in size.
It will most probably be a cyst or hydrocele.
Best regards
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor