Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Married, trying to conceive, unexplained infertility, remedy ?

hi i was married in 2006 and from the day one we both try for baby but not get any possitive result. we both are very disappointed now . we had done every kind of test regarding pregnancy and no problems comes in our test and finally my doctor had written on my card that unexplained infertility . i m very dipressed plz help me and give me some suggestion how to conceive.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, Kindly ask your physician to rule out the immunological causes infertility like anti-sperm antibodies. It is treatable. If there is reproductive tract infections must be treated as well. If all these tried there are many techniques of assisted reproductive techniques from IUI, IVF. ICSI, IFZI etc. Everything is possible now. Get blessed with your child soon. Dr SM
Answered: Sat, 7 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor