Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Married since a year, partner unable to penetrate. Can I conceive without penetration?

hi doctor, i m 25 years old married since i year , bt till now my patner is unable to peneterate while intercourse, though he had erection , but my middle finger fully enters my vagina bt penis does nt...... i want to ask u that can i conceive without peneteration , just by fingering after my patner ejacuates on vaginal mouth ...... please help pleaseeeeee dr
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear customer,

If he is not able to maintain erection then you should consult the endocrinologist as the treatment is available.

The drugs like sildenafil are available which makes the erection last longer and is taken one hr before sexual intercourse.

The psychological cause, hormonal deficiency should also be ruled out after consulting the doctor.

The treatment is according to cause.

Good luck

Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor