Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Married. Not able to conceive. Advised for Semen Test. Treatment required? what can be done?

I am 26 years old. we are 1 year married couple but still I have not conceived. I have consulted Gynecologist for this purpose he advised us for Semen Test ( 23 Sperm count),HSG test( Normal-Peritoneal spill bilaterally). we have done the same. We are eagerly waiting for our baby. Please give us advice for the same.Our treatment is in process.....
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Is that number os seminogram, a total count or per ml count. Again you need to know how is your ovulation doing, so you need a progesterone blood test on day 22 oe 23 or the cycle (assuming you are having a regular cycle every 28-30 days) and preferably an ultrasound scan on day 12. That could clarify the picture beforking on any treatment
Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor