Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Marks on face after allergic reaction to face cream, sensitive skin. Home remedies to get treated? 26 year old happily married..i hav marks on my face frm 6 months...befr my skin ws very clear..i had developd allergy to a face cream n since then i had huge pimples which had subsided to red marks n nw on the fairer side so they luk more prominent...i dont wana go laser treatment or apply creams as my skin is very sensitive...plz sugest some home remedies...i have been applyng lemon n honey and baking soda off late fr the marks
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

I advice you to wash your face twice daily with any mild soap. It will be better if you wash your face even after coming back from out side. Usually the skin will not be sensitive to all the medicament so i advice you to use no mark cream which are available as over the counter medications. It will help you.

If the symptom persist i advice you to see dermatologist.

take care.

This is a brief, free answer. In case you need an immediate, more detailed response to your question and any follow-ups you may have, please use the premium Ask a Doctor feature.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor