Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Man admits to self inability of marriage and feels weak. Is it physical or mental issue?

i am arvind bharti. i wanna discuss a problem about my brother . my brother named ABHINAV BHARTI btech passed out student from JSS College noida in 2010. and from the class 12th he says that he have a sex problem . and durirng his btech . he search so many doctors in delhi and ncr. but no body si able treat him. and all doctor says that he some personality development problem or mental disease . he also did a small operation of penis . he thinks that he is not able to get married . now he feels weakness in his body . and all the day he eat & sleep nothing he did in whole the day .he also denies to eat any english medicine and no commumniaction with the any of the family member. so i think he in great depression . he also have a faith in foreign doctor and says that all doctor are mad nothing knowledge he have . please give me a right direction so that i can proceed in a right way ................ thanks a lot/////////
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I am not a foreign doctor.
I am born & brought up in India only.
Your brother needs a few psychiatric seating to wash his brain from unscientific thoughts.
Some times a small thing can create huge problem in mind.
Consult psychiatric doctor.
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor