Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Male with alump on the left side of the breast with clear discharged from the nipple

Male with alump on the left side of the breast with clear discharged from the nipple I'm a 27 years old men, reecently 1 week and 1/2 i discover a pain while rubbing my brest around the nipple. When i squeeze by breast a clear discharged come out, it feels tender with a lump.... I'm confused and worry can't you help me out?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1507
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. A recently noticed lump has to be evaluated.. You need to get a mammogram studies and a biopsy would be necessary to diagnose the cause of the lump.. Follow with the examining doctor...

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor