Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Male, suffering from puffy nipples. Will surgery prove to be a good option?

hi my son is 15and he has puffy nipples he is a footballplayer and is embassased by this in the locker room he is very healthy and fit im sure with time this will subside but the pure pesssure is not good i want to help him i herd that surgery is an option but ther is now rf reacton to help lessin fat on the body as it removed fat fron my under neck do u think this can help my son aswell
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for your query.

It is called gynecomastia.
It can normally occurs in this young age.
This will be subsided in course of time.
If your son feel embarrassment then you can go for surgery.
Subcutaneous fat is removed in this surgery.
It will not create any harm to your boy.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor