Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Male, sexually active. Having bladder fullness, milky substance after urinating. What could this be?

Hello, I m a 34 year old male, married, one sexual partner. Lately at the end of urination I have had the sensation that I still needed to urinate more. Today though standing and urinating, I tried to finish but the only thing that came out is a small amount of milky substance. The same thing happened yesterday at the end of a BM. What going on?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi there, it could be a urine infection or a prostate problem, pls get one urine routine and microscopy and one ultrasound of abdomen and meet g.p. with reports if there is urine infection or prostate enlargement he will prescribe necessary medicines.
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor