Owl Image

Male penis turns into black at certain age, pls tell me any home remedies for this problem!

Why does male penis turns into black at certain age ? is it fungus ? and around the inner thighs n lower down the butts also changes to black at certain stage, why they will not be normal like clean look like in the childhood ? pls tell me any home remedies ? does applying lime will solve this problem ?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
There is nothing permanent except change. Time brings a lot of changes, and that is really true. So, with the passage of time someone feels many changes in his/her body. The same matter is with you. Before using the lime or any other thing, consult to any Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) in person.