Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Male pattern baldness. Used finestride. consult a dermatologist?

Hi i name is xyz i have male pattern baldness . I was using 5% lotion and finestride which was described by a Doc but i had stopped it 6 months back. i m planning to use those again so i just need to know is it ok to go with those medicines or shold i consult Dermatologist again, please let me know if there are any other better solutions
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Good evening. I think it s better to consult a dermatologist for your baldness. Minoxidil is a better drug and now lot of new treatments r available for baldness.they will be able to guide you with better options
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor