• question-icon

Male pattern baldness. Used finestride. consult a dermatologist?

Hi i name is xyz i have male pattern baldness . I was using 5% lotion and finestride which was described by a Doc but i had stopped it 6 months back. i m planning to use those again so i just need to know is it ok to go with those medicines or shold i consult Dermatologist again, please let me know if there are any other better solutions
Fri, 27 Sep 2013
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Good evening. I think it s better to consult a dermatologist for your baldness. Minoxidil is a better drug and now lot of new treatments r available for baldness.they will be able to guide you with better options