Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Male menopause..

Dear sir, m I am 26 yrs old male. My Frenulum get cut totaly during first intercourse Before 8 month ago. I doesnot get full , Errection also erection time is so small Sensation of glanss is not there .I also experiences Body Pain I am Very worried about it. Pls give suggation for Reattachement of Frenulum To Glans.
Tue, 13 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Frenulum is believed to be a very senstive area, and helps in getting the orgasm. So since it has be detached I feel you are facing these problems. You visit an Urologist as soon as possible. He will help you in correcting it to some extent.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor