Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Male having feminine character since childhood. Can I proceed as male? Any hormone injections required?

Sir, i am male. 23 years old. i have some feminine character from my childhood. eventhough i want to continue as a male. but now i have a male friend. he is treating me as a friend. but iam loving him. i want to have sex with him. i do no what to do. if he says, i am loving a girl. i got angry. please give me some suggestion. if i take any harmone injection means, i can proceed as a male throught my life.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
You have a conflict with your gender assignment.You need a thorough work up starting from your chromosomal sex.Your general body appearance,secondary sexual characters,genitalia ,and sex hormone levels have to be assessed.Then there is assessment for psychological sex.
After all this you may be in a better position to decide on your future course in life.There is no instant remedy by hormone injections.
Do not rush into committed relationship.If your other friend is straight ,he may not be able to accept you more than as a friend.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor