Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Male. Does not get aroused by looking at private parts of women. Problems in sex life. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor.. I am a straight guy who does not get attracted to men but the problem is that I do not get excited by looking at vagina/boobs of women. I fo not get any errection after looking at them. I like shape of women and their hips n butt...I also get aroused by seeing women taller than me.. and the thought of women lifting men excites me. This is causing problems in my sex life with gf. Please advise. I want to have a normal sex life
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
Hi there,
Thanks for writing to us,
First of all do not worry. you are completely normal. Not everyone will get their sexual feelings after seeing opposite sex private parts or breasts. It is your mind what makes you to think which one is pleasurable.
You have your own arousal by seeing their external appearance and their mannerism, This is because you set your mind that this thinks are more pleasurable than the private parts of opposite sex.
Just, explain about yourself to your partner that you have interest over her not only on private parts but over her mannerism and her external beauty.
If needed go for a personal counseling with a sexual medicine specialist with your girlfriend and let her know yourself.
Let me know if you had further questions,
Take care and have happy life.
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Psychiatrist Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello rahulkhanna0909
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You are getting arousal on seeing women taller than you, or thought of lifting men by women excites you, but not getting proper erection on seeing private parts of women, dear friend you are absolutely normal. You are not having any attraction to individuals of same sex, and you get excited only by opposite sex partner so there is nothing wrong. Every men have different fantasies, some people get excited by mere thought of a particular part others get excited by touching etc. So it varies in different persons. Still you are having problem then discuss this with your girl friend and both of you should engage in long fore play and you will see improvement. Don't waste your time in paying visit to different doctors as everything is normal.

Thanks Take Care
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor