Magrim diet pills. Have fibromyalgia. Low BP. Side effect?

Hi , I am asking about Magrim diet pills , I am 54 years old ...have fibromyalgia , taking painkillers ,JAMIESON CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM WITH VITAMIN D, Omega 3 ,6,9 making diet all the time , feeling Hungry , my blood pressure is 100/70 , afraid of the side effect of this medicine ...but need to stop my Hunger , thank you so much
Mon, 15 Oct 2012
's  Response

In my opinion,there is no short cut to weight loss.You must be well aware about the side effects of the pill.You should consult a Nutritionist who will plan your routine diet considering your appetite,schedule,health problems and food fondness also.You should incorporate some ayurvedic herbs like cumin,fenugreek ,ajwain,fennel etc in your diet depending upon your ayurvedic bodytype-vata-pitta-kapha,which will boost your metabolism.Its good to get hungry during the meal times,but the thing is to opt for those options which will make you feel healthier rather than depressed or guilty of eating.

Take care,
Dr. Tanju Khurana
Ayurvedic Doctor and Nutritionist