The Ligament injury
always needs care and especialy when it is the case of Meniscii or cruciate ligament
special treatment is called for. The Meniscii and Cruciate ligament are responsible to providde stability to knee joint from inside and in cases of tear, apart from pain the joint structure also gets disturbed. Here is the advise for you:
1. Consult an Orthopeadic Surgeon for the the latest assessment of joint.
2. A fresh MRI
may be required, so better consult your ortho surgeon first.
3. You shall refrain from activities like brisk walk, running, twisting your affected knee and putting entire body weith on the affected knee.
4. Wear knee cap always at the time of movement.
5. Do not squat or sit by bending your knees.
6. Jumping is strictly prohibited.
Course of treatment:
1. Grade II tear may require surgery, or in case of management with medicines only activities like running and outdoor games can not be allowed.
2. Exercise as prescribed by the surgeon or having a rehabilitation
program is strictly recommended.
3. In case you want to continue with activities like football or athletics then kindly get an assessment done by the ortho surgeon , surgery may be required.
Homoeopathy: Homoepathy can help you in healing and repair of the injured ligament, full recovery can not be ascertained though, but effective results are there. So consult a qualified Homoeopathic Physician for the indicated medicine.
Wish you a speedy recovery to health..