Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

MRI report suggest straightening of the normal cervical curve. Have severe pain in hand and chest. Treatment?

My father MRI report says: straightening of the normal cervical curve which may be secondary to muscle spasm . He gets severe pain in left arm ,hand & chest also approx 8 times a day, specially when he gets up from the bed. Doctor has given pain killers but he doesn t tell about the disease if it is severe. plz kindly guide me : is this serious & pls suggest treatment
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgery 's  Response
hi saadjavekal
welcome to hcm forum

as per your description he has severe pain the arm and hand on the left side.i would advice you to meet the orthopaedics who will rule out whether he has cervical IVDP or nerve compression and i would also advised you to have look by cardioloist to rule out any underlying cardiac problem.

wish for good health

Answered: Wed, 23 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor