Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

MRI of lumbo-sacral spine reveals mild to moderately large sized postero- central disc protusion. Help?

i just had an MRI of lumbo- sacral spine study reveals mild to moderately large sized postero- central disc protusion at l4-5 disc level indenting the underlying thecal sac and encroaching upon adjecent bilateral neural foraminae rest of the report is fine i want to share this incident i had , it all started 1yr back when i was in a pool and took a vertical jump in it and landed on my feet which led the concentration of whole stress on my back. my age is - 21 please suggest, is it curable through medicine and precaution?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Postero- central Disc protusion can be effectively manage by Ayurvedic Panchakarma and marma chikitsa and some special ayurvedic oral and local lepanas. plz send us your full medical history ( email: that we can send you expert comments.
Answered: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor