Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

MRI of brain showed slightly prominent cerebral cortical sulci. Which specialist should I consult?

what is slightly prominent cerebral cortical sulci which is detected BY MRI of my brain .Which area of brain affect for that and what medicine I have to take.which doctor I should consult neurologist or medicine.Is it a permanent disease or it will be recovered by medicine ? For this disease what disability appear in the body.Should I live normal life after taking medicine.Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.
For a good answer we need all the details of your symptoms for which MRI was done.
Could you please post them?
Cortical sulci are the undulations of the brain surface and prominence can be seen in various conditions and may be normal.
You may consult a neurologist if you had any specific symptoms.
Would be glad to help you in future anytime.
Dr. Prasad Akole
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor