Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Lumps under skin, groin area, knee and legs, itchiness, body rashes. Been sexually active. Suggestion?

i have lumps about the size of a pea under the skin. they are occuring between my groin and my knee on the inner side of my legs. they itch like crazy but are not painful. i have also noticed that over the past week that two same sized lumps have shown up on the shaft of my penis. i am only sexually active with my wife. i have had an all over body rash that has itched like you wouldnbt believe although it seems to be going away, it is the lumps that are giving me concern. especially on the shaft of my penis. one showed up and within 3 days i had a second one.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

It seems that you are having either lichen urticatus or scabies.

Lichen urticatus , also known as papular urticaria is a hypersensitivity reaction to insects like bed bug, flea and mosquitoes.

Scabies is an contagious skin disease caused by sarcoptis scabie.

Antiscabetics like oral ivermectol and local permethrin cream are helpful in scabies.

Short course of steroids and antihistaminics are given in papular urticaria.

For clinical diagnosis , you consult dermatologist.

Thanks .

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor