Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Lumps on mons pubis area, sore and itchy vagina, feels warm. What could be this?

Hi, I have a lump which is located at the top of my Mons Pubis area. It feels like the size of an olive and I only discovered it yesterday. I can t see anything when I look at the area but I can feel it when I touch it. Prior to discovering it, my vagina area felt slightly sore and slightly itchy. Right now, it feels slightly warm inside where the lump is. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  294
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi. this could be an abscess as it is warm and also painful.itching in this area may be due to hair infection or fungal infection alongwith. show this lesion to your dr. and for the time being, take some anti inflammatory drug for pain releif.
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor