Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Lumps on anus, painful, pus filled. What is wrong?

hi i have 2 pea sized movable lumps on my anus , it was one at first and i was monitoring it and then a second one appeared on new years day, it itches at times and hurts sometimes, now its getting hard and it feels like a little ball inside of it and i believe there might be a third one cus the skin at the top of my anus is feeling as if there is puss or sumthing in it which is how the first two felt before it turned into a movable pea sized ball. any help ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Instead of observing yourslf consult a doctor it seems as if u have warts or polyp and if so then instead of going for surgery which is usually advised in such condition if problem is unbearable go for safe homeopathic treatment.
Answered: Sun, 21 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor