Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Lumps of flesh inside vagina, stomach bloated, feels like cramp. What could be this?

i have just recently felt cluster of lumps of flesh in the interior wall of my vagina and its kind of blocking my vagina from wasnt there before....i can push it in a bit but its like a mass of flesh, doesnt hurt or pain...but along with this recently i have felt my bladder/stomach bloated and i feel like a cramp like feeling most of the time..can you tell me what it could be and what i should do??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for using health are magic

there are several conditions that could explain lumps in your vagina
but only a physical examination and probable some tests would be
conclusive on the real cause.

Possible causes would include, genital warts, cysts, uterine prolapse etc.

It will be important to seek medical consultation with a doctor who will
examine you in detail.

Best regards
Dr Achuo
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor