Lumps near the ears. Taking steroid for asthma. Medication related?

i have lumps by both my ears right above my jaw line. I take asthma medicine with steroid each day. My pharmacist said it is probably due to the steroid and there is a name for it but I can,t remember it. Once I stop taking the asthma medicine during a 2 year period it went away, but to be able to have quality of life I have to take every day (Its happened with Advair and Symbycort) Just using the nebulizer does not help enough with my breathing, is there another daily medicine without steroids you could recommend so I can speak to my primary care doctor about?
Wed, 24 Apr 2013