Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Lumps inside my scrotum, penis, above testicles. How to cure this?

I have very small lumps on the inside of my scrotum and bottom base of my penis and top of the material above the testicles cords. Years ago I saw what appeared to be a small lump in the shape of a small worm then these lumps appeared but these can't be eggs right?! Only my girlfriend at the time ate pork and got diagnosed with trichinosis in here upper thigh area, but that's not suppose to be contagious even if I was having sex and oral sex. They seem like what may be lymphnodes but they have been there for years now. Aproximately 9 years. I have become a vegetarian hoping that they would go away and did some changes in diet. But 10 plus years later they are still here! What could be this problem and how can it be made to return to normal? They don't hurt even if I squeeze at them.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have lump in the scrotum since 9 years.
Considering the long duration and it being painless it appears to me to be Epididymal Cyst .

However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis. He will be the best person for you to advise further treatment.


Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor