Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Lumps in folds of elbows, discomfort in fingers, elbow swelling with freezing sensation. Is treatment required?

Hello. In the folds of my elbows I have an oval shaped lump. Both arms have this. My right arm I am experiencing discomfort in my index finger and thumb , My initial thought is tendonitis .. My right arm seems to be a little swollen in the elbow area (inside). I sometimes get a feeling like my whole are is swollen ( like when you walk for a long time with your arms down) and it is sometimes colder than my left arm. My Dr can not get me in until October and I can not fathom going to the ER ( high co-pay) when it may be nothing,
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
I suggest you to get your arm colour Doppler investigation for detecting the blood flow. The symptoms you give suggest of disturbance in blood flow of arteries of whole arms below elbow. And thn consult me on this site
Answered: Wed, 14 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor