Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Lumps filled with bloody puss behind ear, hurts, cancer?

i have kinda lumps behind my ears not just one but often come in a pack always filled with bloody puss they don t hurt if i dont try to pop them but always had this and now im kinda worries / also i have a lump right above my butt crack it moves around if i touch it hurts when i do sit ups had it for quite a while now . i wonder if any of this had to do with cancer or if its just a reaction to greasy skin behind my ears and the lump on ly lower back is worring enough please help
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thanks for the query.
This is not usual manifestation of cancer and this is the last thing to think of. it seems like this is some skin infection or subcutaneous lesion such as atheroma. you should see ent specialist for further evaluation and try not to manipulate with this. Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor