Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Lump with sphere like object along the testicle on having sex with numbness, subsides within minutes. Advise?

I havnt had sex in 2 years almost. Lately the past few times ive been masturbating ive noticed a tube/lump with a sphere like object that runs along my left testicle . its not visible on th outside but only by self examination of the testicles. its goes away after a while but bothe testicles seem the same size and dont feel different. i little bit of numbness is felt. any help? im 21 btw if that helps.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response can be an epididymal cyst...better show to a surgeon when it is there for proper evaluation and management... get a usg of scrotum done for better evaluation...

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Sun, 5 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor