Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Lump under skin of penis, milky thick substance comes after squeezing lump, red flaky and itchy skin. What can it be?

I have a lump under the skin on the under side of my penis . It has been there for sometime and will go away sometimes. I noticed if I squeeze it, it excretes a milky thick substance from a small hole at the base of the lump which is near the base of my penis. Also I have red flaky skin on my penis and it itches. What can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
It may be a sebaceous cyst. You may consult a surgeon, and if the diagnosis is confirmed, you may go for excision (removal) of the same which can be done under local analgesia.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor