Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Lump under left breast, tender. Cancerous?

I'm 19. From when I was about 14 years old, I've had this lump the size of a Kennedy half-dollar underneath my left breast. The only symptom I've had is tenderness, but nothing else as of late. It has neither grown in size or changed in any way over these past five years. It doesn't exist under my right breast. Is it cancerous? Is it normal?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
A lump in the lower part of your breast is not cancer. It has got nothing to do with cancer also.
But the fear of cancer is not good for your health and so you have to read a lot about the disease 'cancer' from different sources.
I am a Homoeopath and we Homoeopaths have got different approach to this sort of lumps in breasts.
You had a psychological conflict at the time of development of this lump at the age of 14. And you have not resolved it in the psychological level.
The fear of cancer is created in your mind by the conventional medicine. As long as you are under the impression that any lump any where can turn to cancer this fear is going to make problem. No such lump can kill you. These lumps are produced by the body to save you.
But a fright can kill an individual. Therefore even if you get another lump in the body or get the present lump bigger just understand that you have undergone another or more severe psychological conflict . Find it out to get it resolved at the earliest.
I again advice you to keep away from such frightening business and a read a lot to get right knowledge about cancers and the big business deal behind this word.
Knowledge is strength and I wish you will become stronger in future by getting more of right knowledge.
I do not mean to say that lump is normal. It can be treated successfully with Homoeopathy where your mind and body will be equally given importance for curing you. Therefore approach an expert Homoeopath or get back to me with more details about YOU.
With Best Wishes, Dr C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath,,
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor