Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Lump under ear after being choked during sex. Swollen and painful glands. What to do?

This may sound a little bit odd but my bf chocked me during sex (with my consent of course) and now it seems that I have a lump under my ear that I can only assume is my glands swollen but it is very pain fall and I don’t know what to do, I did feel a bit cold like the last couple of days but I am worried that it isn’t that and that something is dislodged?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
There is nothing which can get dislodged below the ears.
The only problem in such conditions is swelling or edema inside the throat which i hope you do not have , and which is evident by the change in voice and difficulty in breathing.
If this is not there then there is not much to worry about .The lump could be a swollen lymph node which could have been there previously also but has become evident now.
You can take a antiinflammtory medicine and still if the pain persists then you need to consult a doctor and take antibiotics.
In doubt do reply
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor