Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Lump, swelling on the base of penis, where it joins the groin, in the scrotum, not attached to testis, dull pain. Causes?

I have a pain and a type of lump or swelling on the base of the penis where it joins the groin . Its in the scrotum to feal but its not attached or near the testes. Its a constent dull ache and feels like its geeting worst. can you tell me what it could be to stop me worrying as i havent got an appointment with doctor for a week. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The first possibility is inflammatory boil as there were more hair follicals in pubic area due to perspiration one of it gets inflammed & causes swelling.The second possibility is a lymph node swelling.
the remote possibility is of hernia or lipoma.
as it has dull ache the first possibility should be there.OK have a nice day.
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor