Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Lump on upper butt crack, not oozing

what medical condition do i have if i have a lump on the right side of my upper butt crack. Its not oozing. but if it helps I am a runner. do you think that has something to do with it?....umm I ve been having it for a while and the lump is under my skin . I said it was on the right side but its accually on the left im sorry this is just really worrying me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Lump on buttock near upper part of intergluteal fold may be either lipoma or fibroma. Both may be benign tumors. So, not to worry. If the tumor is embarassing, you consult dermatologist or surgeon. After few blood tests, the tumor may be removed under local anaesthesia. It is a minor surgery.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Mon, 4 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor