Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Lump on the pubic bone area, moves on pressing. Immediate attention required?

Please help me out anybody. I m 19 years old and i am sexually active and i take birth control . i had this lump on my right side of my pubic bone area that takes up the whole right side just about, and my left side looks normal like it should. the thing is i can push it back into my body sometimes it seems to float back out through my skin where it s visible and sometimes it goes away for a few hours and sometimes like 2 or 3 days. it s like a floating ball that i can push in. when i lay down it doesn t come up at all, it s when i stand straight that it comes out sometimes. i have no idea what it is. im going to make an appointment soon before i go back to school hopefully. i just wanted to know if this is something that needs immediate attention?!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  205 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor