Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Lump on the neck at the right side of the vertebrae. Causing discomfort. Suggestions?

Hi. For the past few months I have had a hard boney lump at the right hand side of c1 vertabrae at the back of my neck. I havent really noticed any change in size but it is hard to tell because when i move my head and neck the lump disappears or protrudes more. I dont have any pain but do have an irratating feeling there. Thank You
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern form the history given here I could say that the chances of Lipoma is very likely, because these are not causing any pain or neurological problem neither these are increasing in the size, just keep an eye on these, still to rule out the differential diagnosis these need to be investigated, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.
Answered: Sun, 4 May 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor