Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Lump on the forehead after being hit. Pain getting worse. Need to get checked?

Hi, a toy was thrown to my forehead more than a month ago. A lump occured and disappeared after a few days. Whenever I get a headache , it aches there. If I touch where it hit me, it still hurts. Right now I have a cold and my sinus are infected and the pain is more severe. Should I get it checked? if so, how urgent is it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! The pain could be due to inflammation of the sinuses and cold you got. As the lump has disappeared there does not seem to be any urgency. This may also be alright in due course with some anti inflammatory drugs for a few days. However, if it does not, then you may have to consult your family physician initially who can decide on further course of action after examining you clinically.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor