Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Lump on the arm after accident. MRI showed fluid from unknown organ. Burns. Help?

I had a car accident a year ago. I have a lump on the top part of my left arm . The MRI showed fluid from an unknown orgin ( a year ago) I started having a burning feeling in it, the doctor put me on lyrica . It is still filling with fluid, burning and hurting. My regular doctor does not seem to be worried with it. Will it ever go away and will it ever get better? (it has been a year)
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
There can be possibility of sinus or a fistula in your arm. You should meet a surgeon for the best advice. It may need draining of the local area or can also be treated worth good antibiotic coverage. The only precaution you must follow is not to touch, pinch pop or squeeze any of them other wise it can get infected and can cause complications.
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor