Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Lump on testicle. Movable. Opinion?

Hey, I found a lump around 2 years ago on my right testicle on the side. I went to the doctors when I found it and he said he could feel nothing. Went a couple of weeks ago he said he could feel a cyst (which I knew of) but there is nothing that concerns him. Im going for an ultrasound next month. I can move the lump around but it feels like it is attached to my testicle in some way. Just want a second opinion
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Spermatocele.

This is a cystic swelling that contains sperms and attached to epididymis of the testicle.

This can be confirmed only on clinical examination and Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment .

Normally it does not require any treatment unless it is painful.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor