Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Lump on right cheek bone. Fell in childhood on same side. Is it a cause of concern?

Hello Doctor, When i was 9 yrs,i had fallen down,and got hurt on my right side of my face. The cheek had a bit of swelling and it was greenish in color. Now i m 33yrs...i can still feel a kindda lump near my right cheek bone,and can see a considerable difference in both my cheeks near the cheek bones. Is it a cause of concern,there is no pain in it. Thanks, Meg
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Asymmetry of face because of deformity in cheek bones needs to be investigated. There is less likely possibility of any relevance between your childhood trauma and current problem if the intervening period has been normal. CT scan may help you to detect any local pathology. You can consult head and neck surgeon near to you.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor