Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Lump on outside of vagina, painful, headache. What could be wrong?

Hi, JUst wandering i have got this lump on the outside of my vagina , it is very painful and ive started to have a bit of a headache as well, i had it a whilee ago and the doctor took a swab and sent it off to be tested for herpes and it came back negative and now i seem to have it again, ive been using a cream to put on it which is called bactroban or something. i have only had the one sexual partner for the last 5 years and before that i was only with my other partner who is the father of my kids for 7 years so i havnt slept around or anything.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for the query.
There will be cyst formation in some people on vagina which are usually painless.But once they get infected you will have pain and antibiotic treatment is necessary.I also advice sitz bath to get some relief from pain along with antibiotic treatment.Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor