Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Lump on mons pubis, hurts to touch. What should I do?

I have a lump on my mons pubis . Im only 13 & im still a virgin , but im scared to tell my mom. Ive never shaved down there before, and ive looked this up on Google, but I dont think, its a cyst, an ingrown har, or a pimple . Its not popable & it takes up too much space to be an ingrown hair . It hurts when I touch it & it first showed when I was about to start my first period about 3 years ago & its back, much more painful. what should I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
It is an infection of hair follicle-Folliculitis. Please take Flucloxacillin (500mg) 1 cap 6 hourly for 7 days.
Answered: Thu, 8 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor