Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Lump on lip after cut healed. Which doctor should I see?

Hi, I had an accident 7 years ago and my lower lip was cut unfotunately I had 7 stiches on the left side on my lower lip. The doc. told me that it will form a lump and it will reduce completely by time. It has been seven years now and the lump didn t reduce forming a scar on the left side of my lower my lip which is actually affecting my smile . I just really need to know whether this lump will still keep on reducing by time or should I need to shhead to a doc. And if I need to what type should I have to see? I really need help cause I m just sick and frustrated from explaining to everyone what did I go through when they ask me about the scar :s !! I need help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Due to long standing ...may form fibrosis..,
consult good dermatologist..,
he can reduce mass by using intramatrix therapy with laser.,
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor