Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Lump on foreskin under penis, growing in size, redness. Cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. Cure?

Hello. I recently noticed a bump/lump on the underside of my penis directly on the foreskin . It was big enough to concern me, but relatively colorless, I think. Perhaps due to agitation, it has grown significantly in size in just two days, and is usuallty red... it is now nearly the size of a small marble. I cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide today and did notice spots of white shortly after. It is just one lump, but again, it is quite large. You can t miss it. Please help?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
It could be edema of soft tissue of that area.
It might have occured due to trauma or infection.
Give rest to that area till it subsides.
I prescribe antibiotic and anti inflammatory drugs to my patients with similar complaints.
Nothing to worry.It will come down
Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Tue, 20 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor