Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Lump on buttocks, growing, white liquid oozing when squeezed. What should I do?

Hello, I have a kind of a lump (the size of walnut or a bit smaller) on the inside of my right buttcheek. It is next to the crack but bit on the right and a bit lower. I noticed it on monday and it has been growing a bit until today (thursday). I work in an office so I have quite a lenghty stay in a char.. Tonight sqeezed it a little bit and a white-ish liquid came out, not too much tho and the lump still remains. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi bump on the buttocks with whitish fluid coming out can be furuncle or is mainly due to excessive sitting.excessive moister content on may be infection and inflammation of hair can be cured by atarax 25 mg in night.combiflame twice daily .and a broad spectrum antibiotic.if not cured by routine treatment go for excision and drainage
Answered: Sun, 8 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor