Lump on baby's rib and back. Normal? Has claw hand, odd shaped head. Has damage to spinal nerve

there is a lump on my baby on the side of his rib and also another big one on the back and few others is this normal? plus the baby has an odd shaped head. like brychicephaly . and a claw hand . do you think the lumps on his ribs has anything to do with the inability to move his hand. He was diagnosed as klumpy or another work damage to c8 and t1 spinal nerve .
Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
what is the age of this child. when she started developing these swellings. when she developed weakness of limbs. all these to be answered. the swellings could be neurofibromas, lipomas. sometimes these swellings may present in the spinal cord or may press over the nerves, which may cause these weakness. she may need MRI spine.