Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Lump on baby's rib and back. Normal? Has claw hand, odd shaped head. Has damage to spinal nerve

there is a lump on my baby on the side of his rib and also another big one on the back and few others is this normal? plus the baby has an odd shaped head. like brychicephaly . and a claw hand . do you think the lumps on his ribs has anything to do with the inability to move his hand. He was diagnosed as klumpy or another work damage to c8 and t1 spinal nerve .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
what is the age of this child. when she started developing these swellings. when she developed weakness of limbs. all these to be answered. the swellings could be neurofibromas, lipomas. sometimes these swellings may present in the spinal cord or may press over the nerves, which may cause these weakness. she may need MRI spine.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor