Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Lump near ear. Why headaches and blurred vision? What symptoms should worry me?

Hi.. My 15 year old daughter has a lump behind and below her left ear. she is not sick otherwise I would think swollen lymph noydes. She has been complaining about headaches , blurred vision , and she had a sore neck last week. I took her to the clinic last night but the doc didnt seem to concerned. i have an appt at our own doc tomorrow. of coures when i google those symptoms it makes me very worried.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that she is having lump behind and below ear associated with blurring of vision and headache. The lump is probably because of enlarged lymph nodes as a result of infection or inflammation in there drainage area.
Hence she needs evaluation by a eye doctor to rule out any inflammation and which may be a cause for her blurred vision also.

Thank you
Answered: Sun, 1 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor