Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Lump near anus, red liquid pus, recurring condition, hardened lump. Treatment?

I have marble sized lump that seems like it is just under the skin on my taint next to my anus . I have had this before and it just went away on its own after I squeezed (painfully I might add) this reddish pussy liquid from it. It is back less than a month later and seems harder and there is no squeezing this time. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ANAL FISTULA may be the cause for your suffrings.

-this is usually from local CRYPT ABSCESS and also common in CROHN'S disease

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic constitutional similimum gives safe and permanent cure for your fistula complaints without any surgery
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor