Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Lump inside vagina wall under skin, cyst formation, swelling. Hysterectomy done. Treatment?

I am 44 years old,female who has had a vaginal hysterectomy ,i still have mt overies,i have a lump inside verginal wall under skin my gyno said it is some king of cyst and there are one on each side i want to know if they have a name so i can look up info about them,he said they are on the bones and do swell and are painful,so why cant they be removed?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  102 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor