Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Lump infront of my right ear with a stuffy nose and sore throat

I have a lump infront of my right ear that really hurts I have been sick for 2 days and it is the first time I ve been sick in like 10 years and it started with a stuffy nose then a sore thoat and then my ears started to hurt and I woke up today with a bean size bump infront of my right ear that hurts I can move it around a little and it s making my ear down to my next nurture even more I m a 25yo female and have very good health I m scared of what the bump is please help?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

This lump can be a lymph node which has appeared following infection. You need to start on antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs after consulting your ENT specialist. The sooner you start the medications faster the lump will disappear. Regarding your sore throat and nasal block, drink plenty of warm water, take steam inhalation 2-3 times/day and try using saline nasal drops 3 drops 3-4times/day.


Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor